Advanced Drone Consultants
Advanced Drone Consultants is the Nation’s #1 source for implementing public safety drone programs. We are experts in working closely with police and fire departments across the Country to develop drone programs to meet each agency’s specific needs. We offer consultation for your agency to obtain your blanket and jurisdictional COA in addition to flight training, drone acquisition and more.
Why Choose Advanced Drone Consultants
- Our team is experienced and credentialed in both the public safety and aviation industries.
- We will complete the job in roughly half of the time a typical agency takes to undertake the lengthy and exhausting FAA certification process on their own.
- Your staff will not be burdened with FAA applications, waivers, policy writing, drone acquisition, drone registration and training.
- We offer an all-inclusive program so your staff can stay focused on their assigned duties.
- Minimize liability for your agency with the peace-of-mind knowing that your drone program is fully FAA compliant and backed by a sound agency specific policy.
- We produce an exceptional work product with attention to detail and the needs of your agency.
- Our team has extensive experience with government grant programs, contract management and public purchasing.
Contact Our Team
Benefits of Using a UAV for Public Safety
- Cost effective
- Deployable in minutes
- Ease of Use
- Rapid Scene Assessment
Your agency now has the capability to have aerial support within minutes of arriving on scene all at the fingertips of your officers and at a fraction of the cost of a traditional police helicopter or fixed-wing airplane.
Owned and operated by an active New Jersey police officer and private airplane pilot, Advanced Drone Consultants provides Federal, State, County and Local law enforcement agencies with a custom designed drone program to meet your agency’s needs and budget.
Fire & Rescue
Drones in the fire and rescue service are being used throughout the Country to assess scenes within minutes after arrival. A drone will provide your Fire Chief, Incident Commander or Emergency Management Coordinator with an aerial perspective that is valuable in deploying assets on the ground.
Your agency will have the resources to evaluate a dangerous situation through the camera of drone which will reduce the risk to your personnel on the ground.